December 30, 2014 (Milwaukee, WI) – U-Line, the American market leader in premium modular ice making, refrigeration and wine preservation products have launched redesigned Wine Captain® Models spanning U-Line’s Modular 3000 Series, 2000 Series, and 1000 Series. In addition to a fresh new design for many of U-Line’s Wine Captain® Models, U-Line has also introduced various new models, including the Independent Dual-Zone Wine Captain® Model in the Modular 3000 Series (3024ZWC) and 2000 Series (2224ZWC).
As the first North American appliance manufacturer to develop a residential wine preservation model, U-Line understands that wine requires proper storage. As opposed to simply chilling wine, U-Line attends to every detail in their Wine Captain® Models to protect and maintain wine during storage. U-Line’s wide range of models with advanced temperature management systems best accommodates your wine preservation requirements and personal taste- in wine, as well as décor.
“U-Line’s redesigned Wine Captain® Models integrate beautifully into any home décor while providing advanced performance and a clean aesthetic,” states Mark Russell, VP of Sales and Marketing for U-Line. “I’m most excited about our new Modular 3000 Series Independent Dual-Zone Wine Captain® Model (3024ZWC) due to its seamless integration capabilities, advanced temperature management system, and U-Select® Control wine preservation modes.”
All U-Line Wine Captain® Models offer the following optimal environment features to ensure extended preservation of your most treasured wines:
- Maintains temperature to within 1°F of the set point to maximize preservation.
- LowE coated, argon gas filled thermopane glass provides protection from harmful UV light. Additionally, its insulating qualities help maintain temperature stability and increase energy efficiency.
- Relative humidity inside all Wine Captain® Models is approximately 50%.
- Equipped with rubber mounted compressor that virtually eliminates vibration.
- Wine racks are designed to accommodate a variety of bottle shapes and sizes. Many Wine Captain® Models offer two racks that allow for larger diameter wine and champagne bottles, providing optimal storage flexibility for your collection.
For over five decades, and through three generations, U-Line continues to be the American leader in innovation, quality and performance in the premium built-in modular ice making, refrigeration and wine preservation market. Delivering versatility and flexibility for multiple applications including residential, light commercial, outdoor and marine use, U-Line’s complete product collection includes modular Wine Captain® Models, Beverage Centers, Clear Ice Machines, Crescent Ice Makers, Glass & Solid Door Refrigerators, Drawer Models, Freezers, and Combo® Models. U-Line is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin with a west coast office located in Laguna Beach, California. For more information on U-Line and its products visit u-line.com. Right Product. Right Place. Right Temperature.®
Media Contact: Diana Franklin, +1-949-715-0947, email@example.com